We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles).
Tracking information which our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of our sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit); and
Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys (for example, education, designations, specialties, affiliations with other real estate organisations and general demographic data).
2. We use this information to:
Improve and customise the content and layout of our sites and other communications tools, such as Insight magazine’s online and print versions.
Notify you of updates to our sites.
Notify you of relevant products and services.
Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
Compile specialty directories about which you will be made aware.
Track usage of our sites.
3. Countryside Properties does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses, but may provide you with electronic informational or marketing messages that have been approved by Countryside Properties for the purposes described in Part 4 of this policy.
4. We will not share, sell or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for:
Exhibitors at the convention trade show for the limited purpose of contacting convention registrants one time before and one time after the trade show, through marketing vehicles.
When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
Some or all of the data collected during promotions or contests on our sites that are sponsored by third parties may be shared with the sponsor for the limited purpose of a one-time marketing follow-up by the sponsor. If information about you will be shared with a sponsor you will be notified prior to your participation in the promotion or contest and you can decide not to participate in the promotion or contest.
5. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products or other services will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
6. We utilise a strict Opt-Out policy for online notifications regarding services, products and programs. To adjust your Communication Preferences, please send the request via email.
7. You may edit your personal contact information directly in the NRDS system or by contacting your local REALTOR association.
9. Video and Photo Consent
Countryside Properties will be conducting video recording and still photography of meetings, sessions and events during meetings and events for use in connection with live and future educational, promotional and marketing activities of the association. Your participation in the Countryside Properties meeting and events constitutes your consent to be photographed and video and audio recorded and to all uses of the images and recordings so created.
10. Video and Photo Usage
Countryside Properties reserves the right to restrict audio and video recording at meetings and events based on a speaker or performer’s contractual agreement. Attendees agree to adhere to any restrictions relating to the recording of events, such as special booth appearances or educational sessions. Failure to comply with such restrictions may result in an attendee’s removal from the venue, without a right of readmission, reimbursement or other compensation.